Monday, September 16, 2013

Panoramic

This style of photography is called "panoramic photography". In order for me to get started, I had to make sure that I had a camera (obviously) and a tripod. The area that I live in made it difficult to make my shot interesting. Practicing the tips and tricks I have learned from my photography class, I made a panoramic of a stop sign, as you see. To get this frame, I took several shots of the sign slowly moving upwards after every frame. After completing my series of shots, I used Photoshop to stitch the frames together. Selecting "photomerge" followed by choosing the "reposition only" button, Photoshop layered all of my images together to create this long vertical image. 

1 comment:

  1. I like how you went with a different way of shooting a panoramic photo! Its different from the others.

    ReplyDelete