Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Multiplicity Project.

The style of this photograph is called "multiplicity". Creating the final product is not an easy task. To get started, my model and I chose an area to shoot at with a clean background. To make this project work properly, I had to use a tripod to stablize the camera so the background around my model Bianca would stay the same when editing. I adjusted my settings first so i could get a well balanced shot. As I stayed in the same place during the shooting, Bianca moved to different spots accross the frame, as shown. When done with the shots, I used Photoshop as my editing user. I blended the images together to create the impression of her being in several spots at the same time. 

1 comment:

  1. i really like this photo... did u cut me out! ugh rude! but i think this is a well balanced out shot and the clean background without any trash cans.

    ReplyDelete