Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Simply Me.

Admiring photography ever since I was a young girl, I have never known much more about a camera other than to point and shoot. My life with a camera changed when I was enrolled in a photography class my junior year in high school. My teacher, Ms. Young taught me all there is to know about a digital camera. With her help, I learned how to shoot different types of photography such as panning, and stop action as well as learning how to effectively use Photoshop when editing our frames.
                My strengths in photography are depth of fields, close ups, editing, and angles. My greatest frames come through portraits of faces, and nature. Although I have learned so many new techniques, I still need to work on lighting, and balancing my settings for proper exposures.  Until I accomplish my goals in photography and hopefully become a professional photographer as an adult, I will continue to show my life through the lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment